MEH.

Guess who's sick again? Yep. It feels like bronchitis again, and I'm hoping it's actually just my allergies and that I feel better tomorrow. I don't want to be sick again. It just seems like that lately I have a health problem for a week or two, then I'm fine for two weeks, and then another issue pops up.

I think I'm falling apart. O_o;

BUT. Despite that, I've been sewing. I took a break from the sundress for Littlefee, because I would keep doing something wrong with each one I made. I took a break and made a leggings pattern. My Chloe didn't have anything to wear, since I sent all the dresses I've made for Dear Friend's Littlefees home with her. Her Rolly is still with me, and is wearing a dress that is now finished, but I'm not happy with. I'll be remaking it once I figure out how to stop doing things wrong when I make one of these dresses. xD

My girl is stuck wearing a test run dress from my prototype box. I actually fits well, but just isn't finished as nicely as I would prefer... and it's made out of the ugly fabric that I use for test runs. I figured I should make some kind of bottoms, being that I don't yet have a panties pattern in Littlefee size. I'm actually super intimidated about trying to sew panties that small. So I opted for making leggings. Since they're pretty simple and I found a lot of cute stretch knit fabrics in my stash, including some that looks like denim. ♥

This is what I've come up with so far:
"Lookit! I gots new pants! :D"
"Lookit! I gots new pants! :D" by q u i r k e d on Flickr

I think the pattern still needs a little tweaking to make it not as tight around the hip sockets, but these will do for her. I'm likely going to put a dress or longer top over them, so that weird tightness won't usually show. But I really enjoy the fabric. I have a lot of other cute fabrics, and I've got a pattern for a long-sleeved top in the works. I figure that I should start switching gears to fall/winter clothing, since summer is almost over. xD

I foresee this one having a lot of clothing. I've already bought her SIX pairs of shoes. I've been told that it won't stop there, and I won't stop at just one Littlefee. I already know that I want one more for sure... I'm a little scared now at how many it might end up being. xD I'm probably going to have to get some storage drawers just for her. One for shoes, and one for clothes. And probably one for props/toys that I'm sure I'll end up getting for her. Ugh. I didn't think I'd actually ever have a Yo-SD sized doll. HOW WRONG I WAS.


Who's a cutie pie?
Who's a cutie pie? by q u i r k e d on Flickr
Who's a cutie pie? You are, you little shit. ♥

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable and cute!! Love her :3 I really like your sewing I think you are really talented! I understand what you say, I'm feeling that I also want a 1/6 doll... maybe a Iple KID?

    You know? You can cut the pattern for the panties just some mm under the crotch and make some panties with that! They aren't as cute as the typical girly panty but they will do :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really smitten with this doll. And thank you for the compliment on my sewing! *blush*

      As for wanting a 1/6 doll... be warned that you probably won't be able to stop at just one! I have some Iple BIDs on my want list to be younger version of some of my JID girls -- that should have been a sign to me about the 1/6 dolls! xD

      I actually have a panties pattern, sort of. I have been working on and off on a SID/nYID girl panties pattern and I printed one out on my new printer and it came out Yo-SD sized. So I cut one out of fabric, and sewed the sides. It works, but they don't like to stay on. I think they'd work if I got up the courage to hem the leg holes and add elastic to the waist. ;) I may end up making some bloomers first, since they're the cutest thing ever in Yo-SD size. ♥

      Delete

Layout and Graphics © Quirked/Dolly-Faced 2012-2015. Powered By Blogger.